Weekender Duffel Bag
This bag is perfect for day trips and weekends, race nights, or for the gym. Easily bring all of your gear with you on your travels in style. Big enough but not too big (think carry on size). What better way to bring your stuff to the boat for a cruise than in a bag made of sails!
- Dacron mainsail for the main body, Shark 24 Mainsail or other dinghy sails depending on availability
- Fully lined with ripstop spinnaker material
- Easy access outside pockets on the front feature various sails in our stock
- Small zippered pocket inside that is big enough to hold a sunglasses case
- Adjustable shoulder strap is removable, includes comfort pad made from the extra small pieces of materials in our shop (reducing our waste as much as possible!)
- metal d rings and hooks (unless harvested from old bags)
- ykk vislon zipper, known worldwide as high quality zippers
- 20"x10"x10" (32 liters)
Some old stitching, numbers, and wear and tear will show giving your bag some character. Double stitching the seams for strong construction means you'll enjoy this bag for a long time.